Size of Business is expanding limitlessly; requirement for liquidity has been seen widely in today’s world with inherited restrictions of limited resources with the organisation. Organisations need finance for Start Ups, Expansions, Upgradations, Normal Business Functioning, etc. to ensure there is adequate liquidity to prolong the growth objective of the organisation.
Strategic Financial Decisions are critical for success of any business. We at ProEx recognise the needs of organisation and strive towards helping them to form an Appropriate Financial Structure, through our focused team of Finance Professionals.
Our Financial services include:
- Finance Consulting and Advisory
- Project Financing, Corporate Financing and Personal Financing.
- Business Modelling, Structuring and Plan Development.
- Capital Market Consulting and Support
- Structuring of the Organization for accessing capital markets.
- Assistance in accessing the capital market and in determining the appropriate instruments.
- Valuation of Business and Instruments.
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestments and Diversification Consulting
- Financial Feasibility of Merger & Acquisition, Diversification.
- Strategy development for Merger & Acquisition and Diversification.
- Due Diligence for acquirer as well as for transferor.
- Pre-Merger Planning and Post-Merger Integration.
- Carve-out / divestment planning and execution.
- Functional Planning, e.g. Marketing, Finance, Operations, IT, HR.
- Organization Structure Design and Selection.
- Change Management Post Merger.
Advantages of partnering with ProEx?
- Dedicated Team of Personnel having Expertise in the Field of Corporate and Other Commercial Regulations including Exchange Control Regulations, Intellectual Property Rights Law, other compliances vis-à-vis Corporate Governance, Securities and Exchange Board of India Regulations etc.
- Extensive Knowledge in advisory, taxation and accounting matters across various industries and service verticals.
- At your disposal, we have team of Qualified and Enthusiastic Professionals comprising of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants, Engineers, MBAs, Lawyers, Subject Matter Experts and Industry Specialists.