Do you need to change your SEO strategy?
Every strategy begins with the process of planning outlining and implementing the steps to improve the results. Here in our case, SEO strategy is the ever changing process that you can gain more and more organic traffic. We all know why SEO is so important for the success of our website, and that is why it requires a good strategy that can improve rankings.
So let’s first understand what are the basic steps to create an SEO strategy:
- Firstly, research the list of keywords that can give you the lead.
- Now based on these keywords, analyze the Google search page and see what comes.
- It is very important to analyze so that we can create something different or better than already created.
- Now add a hook. A hook is something like when we are fishing we put that for bait.
- Getting back to basics which are optimizing the on-page SEO content.
- Foremost is optimizing the content as per the user’s requirement, technically the search intent.
- Let the designers play their role because their UX too is going to drive the traffic.
- Building links for your page has been one of the oldest SEO strategies and will remain until Google tweaks it.
- Many of us forget about the content if your content is already uploaded. It is equally important to constantly improve and update the content as per the user needs and also for Google’s crawlers
So it is clear that we need an SEO approach that is ongoing and that can change as per the need of the search engines. Simply in this way you can always be updated and remain best in your field making you successful online.
What are the constant modifications that make your SEO dynamic:
- Image optimization
- Meta tag
- H1, H2, etc tag
- User intended content
- Mobile-friendly Test
Let us now understand, if we really need to change the SEO Strategy.
- If your content is engaging and original then there is no need to change it because ultimately content is king.
- The backlinks that are created and those which are legitimate will still help you get proper SEO, so no need to make any modifications.
- Keywords are one of the key factors that give you the proper SEO result. This is something that you will need to keep changing from time to time based on your SEO needs.
- The hummingbird keywords, the latest algorithm of Google is known for its long tail queries and this can decide the questions that are specifically asked by the people. if you are missing on this you are definitely missing a lot of things on SEO.
- Also, you need to take care of the content that is based on conversational search. This is what helps you to get the best local rankings. So keep up with how people talk.
The ever changing dynamic strategy needs the most dynamic team of Digital Marketers who can help you build the backlinks and give a boost to your website rankings. So what are you waiting for, get in touch with us to know how your website can fare better.